- RELAXATION: Pampering yourself is easy with the soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience
- FAST SET UP:Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use control panel
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Includes: Ground cloth, insulated cover, 2 head rests, carry bag, and 2 filter cartridges
This mid range 6 person hot tub has lots of features to boast of, so let us put the Pure Spa 6-person to the test today.
The PureSpa 6-Person model is certainly not at the top of the range of Intex hot tubs, but it has some impressive features nonetheless.
- Insulated cover
- Heating system
- 3-way water test strip
- 2 inflatable headrests
- Hard water system
- Filtration system with 2 filter cartridges
- Floating pool chlorine dispenser
- Thermal ground cloth
- Inflation hose
- Durable carry bag
- Grab handles
- Cover straps with child security locks and 2 keys
The hot tub is easy to setup and very simple to use, which is a major plus point. It is built from high quality materials and is a very sturdy construction. For your peace of mind it comes with a limited 1 year warranty
The only drawback is length of time to fill up the hot tub.
The Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub is easy to setup and good value for money too. This hot tub is perfect for a bbq or party as it holds 6 people and the larger size is ideal to stretch out with 2 or 3 people for superb relaxation. The unit is made from tough Fiber-Tech beams and the side walls are sturdy, this is a well-produced hot tub for the money. The bubbles are heated through 120 jets that pump out the water. There is an insulated cover that keeps the water warm between use’s and locks for that added level of security.
The hot tub takes around 12 hours to fill, the initial setup is quick and easy, but reaching 104F can take longer in colder climates, so bear that in mind when purchasing. The extra size is ideal for families of more than 4 and all ages will feel comfortable in this hot tub. If are you looking for a complete package with no extras and everything included in the price, then this unit has accessories like locking cover, thermal ground blanket, 3 way water test strips, hard water system and inflatable headrests all included in the retail price.